Friday, November 24, 2017

Color Dare 271


This week's Color Challenge offers a very versatile color selection using the palatte from CTMH Paper Pack "Beary Christmas". So many colors to choose from...and you are in charge. 
We're challenging you to use at least 3 (including neutrals) and as many as 9 of these CTMH Colors: Fern, New England Ivy, Cranberry, Glacier, Tangerine, White Daisy, Pebble, Pewter and Charcoal.

I used papers from the Beary Christmas paper pack. The wreath around the bear and the layer with the trees are Picture My Life cards that come with each Creative Collection paper pack. The hat was made with the Beary Christmas-Cardmaking set.  If you notice the wreath was cut with a circle Thin Cut, but I didn't want to cut the tails of the bow off. So I rolled the image with the circle Thin Cut almost all the way through my Cuttlebug and stopped before it cut that part of the wreath. I finished it by trimming the tails of the bow with my scissors. I also added some Clear Shimmer Brush to the pom pom on the hat and the snowflakes on the tree layer.






All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Stamp Set: Beary Christmas - Cardmaking + Thin Cuts
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Specialty Paper: Beary Christmas
  • Exclusive Inks: Cranberry, Charcoal
  • Cardstock: White Daisy
  • Thin Cuts--Circles
  • ShinHan Marker: Marigold
  • Bears Christmas Dots
  • Shimmer Brush-Clear
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
Let's go shopping!
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!

Now it's your turn to create and share! Full details are in the post on our Color My Heart home page. 

Have a creative day!
Michelle 

#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #cardmaking 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...