Welcome to a new color challenge from the Design Team at Color My Heart! Each Friday we offer a new challenge as a starting point for you to create a paper craft to share. Use the colors listed above but if you don't have an exact color you may substitute something close. However, do not add any brand new colors to the challenge.
I love this little "M" size stamp! I used a water brush to color it in for a nice soft look. After that I simply matted and put it on the card front. Quick and easy!
All products are Close To My Heart:
- Stamp Sets: Delicate Flower, Nature's Wishes
- White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
- Exclusive Inks: Black, Juniper, Peacock, Pomegranate
- Cardstock: White Daisy, Pomegranate, Peacock
- Water Brush
- Embellishments: Adventure Ribbon Pack, Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!
So are you ready to create and share? Full details are in the post on our home page so go check it out! While there be sure to take a look at what the other Design Team members have created to inspire you.
Thanks for stopping by!
#colordare #colormyheart #closetomyheart #cardmaking