Friday, June 2, 2017

Color Dare #246 ~ Cashmere, Sea Glass, Smoothie, Lemon, Cocoa with White


It's Friday so that means it's time for another Color My Heart color dare! This week we're challenging you with the colors listed above. However, if you don't have an exact color you may substitute one that's close. But don't add any new colors! 

I love this hot air balloon and I'm sad it say it will be retiring July 31st. So I'm inking it up now to remind you how fun it is! I used a water brush to color the balloon. The papers are from No Worries and I thought the basket weave pattern was a perfect match for the theme. It's hard to see in the photo but there are Bitty Sparkles on the balloon, too.


All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Balloon Wishes stamp set
  • No Worries paper pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Sea Glass, Smoothie, Lemon, Cocoa
  • Cardstock: Smoothie, White Daisy
  • White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack
  • Water Brush
  • Bitty Sparkles
  • Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!


Now it's your turn to create and share! Create any paper craft you like and link it to our home page. Full details are in the post on our Color My Heart home page. We LOVE to see your creations.


Have a creative day!
Michelle

#colordare  #colormyheart  #closetomyheart  #cardmaking


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...