Monday, May 15, 2017

May ~ Live Beautifully


How about another idea using the Live Beautifully papers? This time I decided to go in a totally masculine direction with my project. Yes you CAN make a masculine project with the Live Beautifully papers! Take a look!

What do you think? Pretty cool, eh! I had a Pennant Frame (retired) and made it up for one of my grandson's photos. Look what you can do when you use the papers without flowers! I used our Chalk Marker to make the road lines on the black and white stripe paper and that set the tone for the rest of the project! Take another look at the papers and see what you think. I bet you find even more uses for the projects floating in your head. 



All products are Close To My Heart:
  • Pennant Frame (retired)
  • Racer Birthday stamp set
  • Live Beautifully paper pack
  • Exclusive Inks: Black, Sea Glass
  • Embellishments: Chalk Marker, Black & White Dots, Thin 3D Foam Tape
If you need a consultant I'd be happy to help.
If you'd like to BE a consultant I can help with that, too!

Are you inspired to create something and share? You don't have to have the papers to participate but you do need to use the colors seen in the paper. Details are in the post on our home page.

Have a great day!
Michelle

#colordare  #colormyheart  #closetomyheart  #Livebeautifully


No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment and make my day!

Simple Thank You ~ Color Dare #597

 Our team at Color Dare has a fun color challenge for you this week. It's nice and bright and we can't wait to see how you use our c...